"Women are difficult to understand." If you've said this sentence atleast once in your life, the chances of it being your fault are 3/3. Yes. It's your fault.
One.
You don't try to understand them.
Two.
You MAKE them difficult to understand.
Three.
You impose it as an axiom that they're just difficult to understand cause you are lazy and immature.
They carry you in their womb for 9 months, which is the toughest thing on earth. They conceive you. They mother you. They take care of you. They make sure that their son grows up to live a happy life. In the form of wives, they marry you. Again, look after you and your health. Raise your offspring with equal love.
And even after all this, what do men do? They point their fingers at women. Point out their flaws. Their weaknesses.
I, myself being a man, am not taking sides. But I point out to those whose fingers are always outstretched at the significant other.
Have you EVER tried to understand what a woman is going through?
Cause if you have, I admire you more than anyone else.
All you need to show is some respect.
My heart is filled with respect for the women of the world. Not because I have to. It's because I want to. It's because if someone has violated a woman in any form, her rights or anything else for that matter, I want to be the one to balance it for her.
And I want the other men, who think that women are Satan's spawns, to learn and appreciate a woman, too.
The world is filled with people who treat women like shit.
If I make an effort to change it, and if it HAS changed atleast a few people, i'll be more than glad.
Recently, there was an incident from my college which made the headlines of a local newspaper.
A professor sent explicit text messages to a student, asking if she wanted to sleep with him. And that wasn't the only girl who he approached. There were many others, including a few of my friends, who were approached by this man. He was aged around 30, but made marriage proposals to 17 year old students. And quite often, blackmailed them to join private tutorials or else he would fail them in examinations.
The college was rushed with political activists who wanted to sack this man, but he absconded.
I have pure hatred for people of such sorts. They have the mind of a rapist. And rape, is a terrible sin. Rapists should be skinned dry and their carcass should be fed to maggots and Incinerated and vapourized.
I always have thoughts of starting a family once I'm old enough, have kids and love my wife and kids more than anyone else. I wat to grow old with my wife, and give her the happiness that existed only in fairy tales of enchanted forests and waterfalls.
I have respected all my female friends.
I respect my mother in epic proportions.
All my sisters are loving, and more than my duty, it is my inner content that I'm a brother who's always there to protect them.
I wrote this title to grab your attention. I just wanted you to know how a woman should be treated. If you're a guy, I expect you to agree. If you're a lady, with utter respect, I hope you liked it.
And as I end this piece,
I just advise you to get to know a woman better. A friend, mother, sister, daughter.
Give them a moment, make them proud of what they are and what they give. Take time off your schedule and sit next to her, talk to her about how her day went. Make her feel loved.
And you'll feel happy for no reason at all. Because you know, that in your heart, a woman will always look after you no matter how you treat her. Might as well. Show her some love and respect. :)
I can't believe a man wrote this post. Keep up the feminist side in-fact be the same always :)
ReplyDeleteThank you. I'm glad you liked it :)
ReplyDeletelovely man . . i support u for this . .
ReplyDeleteWoww.!!! :)
ReplyDeletei loved this.!!