“Sometimes, starting a new piece with a proverb, or quoting someone is either just too annoying or too boring for me. We are all flawed, somehow. Connect the dots. Amuse me.”
-The voice inside my head.
Always wondering what word my sentence should start with. At times, words like ‘I’, ‘So’, ‘Sometimes’, ‘Faggot’, ‘Well’ and many others seem so inappropriate. They just don’t seem to fit. It can be quite frustrating at times. Not right now, though. I’m quite confused about being confused, thus trapping myself in an infinite loop of questions. Don’t let that bother you, though. You’ve just come here to read. To witness. To be amazed (No, really.)
Anyway, I haven’t written much in a really long time. Don’t get me wrong, I love writing. It’s like massacring boredom in cold blood. But sometimes, boredom can be a diversion to other forms of boredom, and this is in fact me procrastinating (excessive use of this word has started to upset me and I embark on a short-lived journey in the world of a thesaurus to discover a suitable, “cooler” synonym.) I’ve been excellent with words, sentence-formation and language (English, mostly. I suck at my mother-tongue.)
Well, here’s the dilemma; my mind is like a complex supercomputer with algorithmic patterns, information processing at its very best. My brain is always running, and has a tendency to either overload or hang over time. Also, my emotional outbursts are mental glitches and bugs. AVG refuses to scan my mind. Avast! has been infected with a virus. What can you do, eh?
Getting back to the subject matter, this post is like a sequel to ‘Writer’s Block’. Yes, this is just an excuse. You can blame me. You can point your fingers at me and laugh. You can also shut the fuck up after that, because now, I’m going to be punctual at posting new matter and updating my blog. You know what that means, don’t you? Wait, please don’t answer. I’m sure you’re going to be incorrect. It means that I’ll be posting stuff like this which will piss you off, yet keep you coming for more.
As you all know (and if you don’t, read vigilantly), I do not stick to a specific genre or style of writing. I experiment; most of it is based purely on personal experience, and the rest, on influences. My language can be explicit or absurd, and so can the plot or implication of my posts. If you’re a relative or someone who didn’t expect to witness such behaviour, I apologize for the language, but not for my thoughts. If you aren’t, I really don’t give a rat’s ass. You like my writing? Appreciate it. You don’t? Stop reading, you’ll be doing yourself a favour by not wasting time on something you don’t find intriguing.
Moving on... Oh, yes! I finally expressed exclamation in my post! Don’t get too happy, though. You won’t be seeing much of it. Don’t get the idea that my facial expressions resemble to that of a stone, no. I just don’t see a point. You will see exclamations whenever I want you to feel them, because that’s what writers do, don’t they? Know when and how to make the reader feel?
There. I’m done. I temporarily create an impression on my mind that I have finally come up with a new piece to upload *sigh*. Until next time, fellow infidels. Ciao.
P.S., I also might move to another blog site soon, preferably WordPress.com. You shall be notified.
No comments:
Post a Comment